How to Remove OpenCloud AV MalwarePublished on October 5, 2011, by MVP Burton Manning
OpenCloud AV (similar to Security Guard 2012) is released by the underground fake AV vendors to make profits from user victims to purchase the useless OpenCloud AV malware license. OpenCloud AV is promoted via Email attachments, warz portal and other affiliated distribution channels. It is recommended to remove OpenCloud AV to prevent further security and privacy compromises.
How to Remove OpenCloud AV Malware
- Step 1: Download and install OpenCloud AV Windows Malware Removal Tool
- Step 2: Update to the latest malware definition
- Step 3: Run a thorough scan and remove the infected OpenCloud AV scamware
Note: in case that OpenCloud AV is blocking Windows Malware Removal Tool install, download infection unblock to complete the install process.
How to Fix OpenCloud AV Errors
In case OpenCloud AV had infected your Windows system files and other data, please download OpenCloud AV error fix tool to ensure your system files are intact and working normally.
- Step 1: Download and install OpenCloud AV Windows Files Repair Tool
- Step 2: Wait for the complete system scan to be finished.
- Step 3: Click Repair to fix and restore the Windows files infected by OpenCloud AV.